Intel SSD win7 rating dropped from 7.8 to 5.9?

Soldato
My SSD has dropped down in the win7 rating to 5.9 which is the default standard 7200rpm SATA hard drive speed, i have not noticed a speed drop but wondering if anyone has ideas on this, im a little concerned i have a setting or two wrong.

Soldato
run an AS-SSD benchmark.

If you've not been doing it already, you'll probably want to run the Intel SSD Toolbox's manual TRIM tool.

Associate
I guess Win7 using some lazy bench mark here, and it may mis detect your SSD with some other model, and give the incorrect score instead of doing a real test.

Soldato
OP
to be fair it takes about 15 mins to usb install to a ssd - 45mins and i was back to where i was, went to work and left the steam games downloading, come home bingo

the file transfer wizard is actually very good :D

wooooooo

Associate
i have the same problem just with a samsung ssd its drop straight to 5.9 now :( what did you do to solve the problem as i have just done an install of win 7 but no luck :(

Soldato
OP
well i formatted, still had the same issue, but ran the intel optimizer and then it worked, so there was some issue with the optimizer and windows, i dunno if a driver had over written the windows one or what, but its gonna be different for the Samsung,

Back
Top Bottom