Illuminated Keyboard...

Associate
The G110 is way better, and it's a real gaming keyboad, not some laptop bull****.
In your opinion perhaps.

They are very different keyboards though. If you like having a macro programmable keyboard with deep keypresses the G110 may be your thing. If you prefer a low profile keyboard with more laptop-like keys more comfortable for typing as well as playing games then the Illuminated Keyboard could well be the way to go.

If in doubt try 'em out. I sent back a few keyboards before I found the one that suited me.

P

Associate
@ owners of the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard:

• Can you rest the left digits on shift/A/W/D/space without triggering a keypress? It looks quite sensitive at a glance!
  • Is the wrist bar removable?
  • Is the key travel/feel enough to "know" it's pressed down (e.g. iron sights key held down for a while)

Cheers :)

Associate
@ owners of the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard:

• Can you rest the left digits on shift/A/W/D/space without triggering a keypress? It looks quite sensitive at a glance!
  • Is the wrist bar removable?
  • Is the key travel/feel enough to "know" it's pressed down (e.g. iron sights key held down for a while)

Cheers :)

Yes, they aren't that sensitive.
No, you cannot. Don't know why you would want to however, its extremely well designed and very conformable
yes, don't know how to elaborate.

Its a premium keyboard, you get what you pay for.

Associate
I think you'll be impressed.

The only thing I can find fault with is that it's not the F1,F2,F3 etc keys that illuminate but the shortcut icons above them.

The wrist rest on the front is small enough that I use an additional gel rest in front of it and can still type better than any other keyboard I've yet found for a PC.

P

Associate
I can vouch for the Lycosa, not a bad thing to say about it!

Apart from it being noisy so not something to use at night. I'm thinking of keeping my Lycosa as a spare so i'm going to get another keyboard can anyone help with this as this is what i'm looking for:

Silent keys
Illuminate
audio and microphone ports (much like how the Lycosa is setup)

I was thinking of the Saitek Eclipse II but can't seem to find it anywhere so i'm thinking of the logitech G15. Has the G15 got what i want as the reviews i've read doesn't mention the audio/microphone ports?

Associate
Just bought myself the Saitek K140 Backlit Slimline Multimedia Keyboard for now as its so cheap.

Any one know when Razer will bring out their next gen new keyboard?

Associate
This thing's a work of art, love it :)

lt.jpg

Permabanned
I have a Razer Lycosa. When the keys are actually working, its a good keyboard.

I've had mine since last year, and would have RMA'd the thing ages ago, but i don't have a spare keyboard, so i guess i'm stuck with the damn thing.

ps.. @ Echo where did you happen to get that desktop wallpaper from mate? my little boy would adore that. :)

Back
Top Bottom