water-cooling at the gadget show

Soldato
I went to the gadget show at NEC, Birmingham last Sunday. I saw there is a beauty water-cooling (custom water) by manufacturing. I cannot say what the name of the company due to ocuk forum rules. Me and my mates saw a beautiful biggest case, with 3 x 120mm fans at top roof, 3 x 120mm fans at the bottom side panel, 2 x 120mm fans at the rear. Biggest hose pipes from the cpu, graphic cards (x3), north bridge, south bridge.

Overclocking 4.7Ghz i7 980x idle at 22C and under load at 45C at 1.40vcore.

Amazing built. Brilliant 3D HD gaming too. Too expensive to order it.

The gadget show was impressive and wonderful time.

I was thinking - will OCUK go to the gadget show next year at NEC, Birmingham to selling all their overclock systems!

I can see there is about 10% customers already brought water-custom cooling i7 980X 4.7Ghz at the gadget show with 10% off discount.

Caporegime
Hi mate, if you want to go to watercooling, my advice is to do it yourself, im currently gathering bits to water cool my i7 920 do, custom loop to start with for cpu, then maybe later add a graphics card. My i7 is currently at 4.oghz on decent air cooing, custom water is the next evolution phil.:)

Caporegime
Definitely reccomend it mate, my i7 is running nice and well at 4ghz now in normal use, mainly gaming on bfbc2, never goes above 56c, just gta get a 5870 as my current gx 275 is a bit rubbish, after i get the new card the cpu is going under a custom water cooled setup, ive got a few parts gathered up, just have to decide now on pump and reservoir layout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom