Internal flights whilst in America

Associate
Good evening all,

Wheres a good place online to book internal flights in America. Particularly interested in the Vegas to San Fran to LA Triangle.

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
We done exactley what you are planning (some mates and me) and we just turned up at the airport and booked then, the flights were nowhere near full. Apparently the majority of internals in America arent

Man of Honour
Drive instead. It isn't particularly far between either of them and what would you rather have memories of - sitting in a Boeing 767 or driving through the Mohave Desert?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16383780 said:
Drive instead. It isn't particularly far between either of them and what would you rather have memories of - sitting in a Boeing 767 or driving through the Mohave Desert?

I agree, and you may get to drive along PH1 too.
It's always handy to have a car in LA, SF or LV anyway.

Associate
OP
but its like half a days drive between sanfran and LA or vegas aint it?

I dunno just driving on the right hand side of the road never done it before...

Man of Honour
Yes but its a drive which in parts encompasses some of the most stunning sights on the planet! Highway 1 along the coast is fantastic.

The driving is SO good my entire trip in September is based around driving from LA to Vegas up to SF and back to LA.

Don
those flights are pretty much covered by US Air / american west

oh and american airlines /american eagle

generally they are very cheap

Soldato
but its like half a days drive between sanfran and LA or vegas aint it?

I dunno just driving on the right hand side of the road never done it before...

LA or LV to SF can be done in a day. I've done LA<->SF a few times (~7 hours) and it's not too bad. Just stick the cruise control on and it's easy. Freeways in USA aren't like the motorways in the UK where everyone is trying to get ahead.

As for driving on the right, just tell yourself to keep right especially when turning onto larger roads. First day I ever drove (actually I rode a motorbike) in a America I told myself to keep right, only to end up on the left as I pulled out of the docks!

Associate
OP
Don't be a homo.

id do it if i was on my own... but travelling with other people, well lets say we're gonna have a good time and if something happens then its all on me. And all the other three have already chickened out of driving.

Back
Top Bottom