Poll: New poll on who you will vote for?

Who?

• Labour

Votes: 76 10.0%
  • Conservative

Votes: 286 37.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 324 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 75 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Maybe we should have a new poll, the last poll is a bit old, or should we wait will nearer the election?

Associate
It was suggested in the big thread, not sure if any dons picked up on it though.

I think it's a good idea, I know my voting intentions have changed since the original poll went up.

Man of Honour
Good man, as long as the Conservatives win we'll have a perfect government with the Lib Dems as opposition. I want to see Labour utterly destroyed for what they have done to us.

Is it actually possible (realistically) for Lib Dems to make it into opposition? If Lib get 32% of the vote they would still be short of being in opposition by around 100 seats. Would take a massive, massive drop in Labour votes for them to drop enough seats to fall into 3rd.

As an example only :

parla.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Who would I vote for if I was in the UK? Conservative. But they should be a tad more liberal though imo.
Libdems are far too much on the left wing, I'm all for liberalism and legalizing drugs and get rid of all those stupid laws which take away rights and anti terror laws, but not in such a leftie way, eg. no tax raises, no moaning about the environment/taxing polluters, etc.
Labour, obviously too much on the left wing...

Last edited:
Soldato
I just hope Conservative don't get in. Lib Dem or Labour for me.
Ditto. Although if the polls are to be believed and Labour end up third I'll have to take time off work to properly wet myself. :D I really hope Gordon Brown gets trounced at the ballot box. I remember reading some articles a few weeks ago saying that if Labour lost the election and were the 2nd biggest party in the new parliament that Gordon Brown wouldn't necessarily resign as the leader of the Labour party automatically. Tbh he wouldn't have to do that if Labour come 3rd, his MPs, whatever is left of them, and the ex-MPs and failed prospective MPs would probably hang, draw and quarter Brown before he could sign a resignation letter. :D

Associate
Heard too much stuff about lib dems potentially wrecking the economy on here, any truth to that? I'm between conservative and lib dem truthfully with lib dem being the ones I want to vote for but conservative being the ones I'm planning on so far (due to hearing lib dems may wreck the economy and wanting brown out with conservatives most likely to do it).

Soldato
Heard too much stuff about lib dems potentially wrecking the economy on here, any truth to that? I'm between conservative and lib dem truthfully with lib dem being the ones I want to vote for but conservative being the ones I'm planning on so far (due to hearing lib dems may wreck the economy and wanting brown out with conservatives most likely to do it).

If anybody is it will be the conservatives:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8621273.stm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom