• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this guy having delusions?

Soldato
Topically, I just dug up my old Athlon 1700+, which has been lying dormant in a shuttle for the past year... Underclocked, undervolted, it's making a very small and quiet little file server. Love that chip, was my main CPU for about 2 years back in the day, and it's still going strong :D

Perhaps the indestructibility makes for the high 2nd hand price? :>

Vir

Vir

Associate
sorry for link..

But its these listing on the bay that **** ME OFF!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMD-X4-QUAD-C...tZUK_Computing_DesktopPCs?hash=item1c0d8bf659

telling people that cus its a quad core it is as fast as a 10ghz cpu.... so annoying

I have gotten around 7 sellers suspended for false advertiseing so far... this guy is on the list to be reported 1000 times

Yeah and really a lot of people believe adds like this. My father would :( If he sees MEGA FAST he believes it. You see these advertising in the paper with MEGA FAST INTEL CELERON etc... en he's like WOW this only costs 350 euros and it's MEGA FAST!!!111one :/ *sigh*

Associate
My dad has a super-fast HP cyrix 333 with original case being used as a doorstop. Had a Voodoo 5500 in there for a while, made it ultra-fast!!!11!

Associate
sorry for link..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMD-X4-QUAD-C...tZUK_Computing_DesktopPCs?hash=item1c0d8bf659

telling people that cus its a quad core it is as fast as a 10ghz cpu.... so annoying

I have gotten around 7 sellers suspended for false advertiseing so far... this guy is on the list to be reported 1000 times
wow he does that with all his computers... if it's dualcore he doubles the processing speed and alike with the quadcores... lol a 10ghz cpu? melt your case :p

**LINK**

Probably pirated software on it aswell. Terrible tbh. The buyer would probably think it's genuine.

Soldato
Yeah and really a lot of people believe adds like this. My father would :( If he sees MEGA FAST he believes it. You see these advertising in the paper with MEGA FAST INTEL CELERON etc... en he's like WOW this only costs 350 euros and it's MEGA FAST!!!111one :/ *sigh*

ive got a super fast turtle that goes form 0 - 2 mph in 6 years if anyones interested ... price.... a bargain £3000 :rolleyes:

Soldato
They must have not seen this beast:

Obsolete.jpg

Back
Top Bottom