an odd thing happening with GTA:sa

Permabanned
haveing trouble with GTA:SA v1.0 on my latitude, it gets up to the part with the GTA logo and all the copyright stuff, then goes black and closes itself down, My lappy meets the minimum requirements (better acctually (A)) i would just want to know if anyone elce has or had this problem who can point me in the right direction

Thanks
Camoe

Permabanned
OP
im not sure on it, it just says Intel Grafix in CPUID, But i know the drivers are all updated, and everything is working graphicly like second dispaly Etc? i was thinking does it need DirectX installed?

Soldato
San Andreas should sort out any DX updates it needed on its own, but if you like you can try installing the redistributable here.

I have an intel graphics chip on my laptop and it doesnt play nice with some games. You should be able to see what model it is looking in the display properties under the 'settings' tab where it says: "1. -your monitor- on -Graphics chip model-"

Permabanned
OP
ill have a butchers in a bit, my ligit windows xp decided to unactivte itself, and when i boot up it goes go online to activate b4 you log in, i do that and it says 'windows xp is allready activated, then restarts

Associate
Try setting your display settings to Vista Basic mode, see if that allows you past the logos.

Right click desktop>personalize>Windows color and appearance

Back
Top Bottom