One game, for life. What would you choose?

Soldato
I was thinking today, what if you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Any format.

I struggled to pick just one, but it'd need to be an immersive, highly re-playable one, so I was swaying towards Fallout 3, which must be my favourite game that I've played for a while. But then I thought that something online would be better, as each game is so different as you can't predict how real people will do things (so much as AI). This takes me towards something like CS:Source which I put hundreds, if not thousands, of hours into, or a RTS game, like C&C Generals.

So, for me it'd have to be a freak hybrid, Fallout Source: Generals:D

Where do you stand? What would be your one game for the rest of your life, if you had to pick just one, and why?

Soldato
I would be really torn between genres. It would be really hard not to play any RTS games or MMOs and RPGs and even driving games are fun sometimes.

I would probably have to choose an FPS. Nothing compares to killing the entire opposing team which is a rare moment but I do occasionally get god like moments. Even if it is luck.

CS:S

:cool:

Soldato
OP
Never played it, but now it's been mentioned, WOW would probably make the most sense really. Heard it's a real life stealer, main reason I never tried it.

Associate
Another one for WoW - while I get bored of it every now and again, it's updated enough that it always pulls me back.

Apart from that, it'd be RTCW - I absolutely love the MP on that and could quite happily play that forever online.

Back
Top Bottom