Artic Cooling F12 Fans

Man of Honour
Really good fans. I have a pair of the standard F12's and a pair of the pwm F12's. At full chat they are fairly quiet and shift loads of air but really come into their own when turned down. Mine are running at 600rpm and still shift a decent amount of air while being just about silent. A good buy at less than a fiver each. They look good too.

Soldato
yep i have also used a lot of them... Our supplier got them in and we had the lot... So they then ordered us a large quantity in addition to thier order and they have just arrived.

Oh they seem very well made, Have nice long thin leads and are as quiet as the Akasa Amber but push a fair bit more air... :)

One bad thing about them tho is that the blades are VERY sharp and i have cut my fingers a couple of times opening them..

Caporegime
Currently using two F12's, daisy chained and ran via the cpu header on a TRUE black, nice and quiet, though for some reason im unable to tell what speed theyre running at on my p6t deluxe v2 motherboard. Theyre definitely doing their job though, at 4ghz my load temps dont go over 71c using prime small fft.

IMG_1442.jpg

Associate
Was about to make my own thread on this until i saw one lol, im about to buy 3 of these off of another supplier and wanted to know how these babies perform.

However can the plastic shield cover on top of the fan be taken off??

JHC

JHC

Associate
Does anyone think it'd be worth swapping 2 120mm and 1 80mm Red Wings and the stock 120mm on the Coolermaster 212 for these F12s? Maybe with an 80mm F12 in the top vent as another exhaust?

Or is it not really worth the effort, like I suspect? lol :)

Back
Top Bottom