My first car - with pics

Permabanned
Well technically my second car because I had an old Astra Estate for a week or so before I passed my test. But since passing this is my first car. I'm 18 and insurance is only £466, I don't have to pay road tax, and the car only cost me a grand, with 6 months MOT. What do you think?

DSCF7339.jpg

DSCF7388e.jpg

DSCF7382e.jpg

DSCF7378e.jpg

DSCF7376e.jpg

DSCF7370e.jpg

DSCF7368e.jpg

DSCF7660.jpg

DSCF7656.jpg

DSCF7653.jpg

DSCF7651.jpg

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Wow, not my cup of tea car wise but i absolutely cannot argue with those numbers :) Clever way of doing it, kudos!

Soldato
Love it. Not many folk with decent taste at your age. im only 23 like and love older stuff.

Boy has a brain here actually. no tax and exempt from quite a few MOT things. insurance is not to bad either.

Ten points on not buying a barry waggon

Soldato
I expect that will be great fun! You'll get looks from most people, especially those that knew the model when it was new. People will want to talk to you in petrol stations. I hope you're sociable :p

Associate
Medium pimping! Far more interesting than the majority of dross poor first timers end up with.
Wish I had gone down the classic route for my first car, as I already knew enough back then from working on cars with my dad to keep the bugger going :)

Soldato
Looks like a nice example, would look to change the carpet though... tan with blue doors ???
Nice to see someone with a different First car instead of the usual boy racer 106/fiesta type dross :)

Look after her well.

Soldato
Nice - I'm liking that.

Being an old car, it'll be RWD, so according to this forum, it'll be instadeath! ;)

In the real world, however, you'll be absolutely fine :)

Back
Top Bottom