Woo Hoo

Associate
Mission accomplished top of the recent average list.:cool:

untitled.jpg

Just have to wait and see where the average credit levels out at now ;)

Soldato
:D Very well done Reaver blimey thats one mighty output, any idea why seti only sees 2 x 285 when 3 are installed and recognised by windows? I dont have access to my email for the next day or so :(

Soldato
Thanks edgedemon by dummy plug i take it thats a dvi adapter and would i have to have them plugged into the remaining 2, the sli strap is on but not enabled is physics better on or off.
That forum question seems mighty similar will try and let you know...ta muchly :D

Soldato
:D Had to physically attach 2 more monitors power up and configure screens then it runs three cuda tasks...cheers i finally feel like i am getting somewhere Thank You.
I say this Reaver chappy's doing rather well....give me a few weeks and a catering palet of hob nobs and i'll get there :D

Associate
grats reaver, hope you hold it for longer than I did :p
(goes and looks for more machines to borg...)
on a serious side though, I did catch myself pricing a mITX system again, since I have a case lying around....no no must resist!

Associate
Thanks edgedemon by dummy plug i take it thats a dvi adapter and would i have to have them plugged into the remaining 2, the sli strap is on but not enabled is physics better on or off.
That forum question seems mighty similar will try and let you know...ta muchly :D

Nope not a DVI adaptor - but you can use a DVI to VGA Adaptor.......just use the same output connectors as detailed:

http://soerennielsen.dk/mod/VGAdummy/index_en.php

And 'Yes' you will need to use one dummy plug in each card that does not have a monitor attached to it (the sli bridge makes no difference). Then in your display options you need to extend your dekstop to the extra (dummy monitors) - and restart Boinc.

You can either purchase the VGA adaptors from the Bay or get some resistors and make your own (with a DVI - VAG adaptor).

Last edited:
Soldato
Tis done sah, am just reading up on the prospects for the new folding client and seti being able to utilise the 480's interesting stuff, and scouting for gpu's on the bay nothing of any interest or priced sensibly :(

Back
Top Bottom