Triangular UFO seen in Icelandic Volacano

Caporegime
Erm yeah....

Or it could be something the other side of the ash plume...

Ash plumes, like most smoke isn't completely opaque....

Soldato
For all your reading pleasure, here is the description:

I am convinced that these are not Birds as reported...(they would be pretty dumb birds to fly so close to an active volcano), and in any case, they are not flying, they are HOVERING..look closely. Earth change ufo's; Wherever there are earth changes, ufo's are invariably spotted: As can be seen in this report which was captured from Sky News today, 18/04/2010.
Of course, this was NOT what the report was about...ufo's I mean...simply the volcano and the inconvenience caused to air passengers...but I spotted this and taped it for everyone: The ufo's were captured accidentally, and now the illuminati-backed media are claiming these objects were simply birds...yeah, right. See the V-shape formation of plasma objects hovering near the Icelandic volcano which is erupting by the minute.
Here at BEAMS, the British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society, we have photos and footage of these v-shape formations of glowing plasmas, even from clear, daylight skies, (some close up and they are orbs, translucent, yet intelligently flying in formation), here in the United Kingdom...it's happening all over in fact...

I think that's pretty much conclusive then.

Soldato
It looks fake, when it's around 1:38 and the camera zooms out, the white triangle disappears and reappears really oddly 2 or 3 times. Just watch it extremely closely a few times and you'll see what I mean.
Example: 1:40 you see the triangle there fading out, 1:41 it's gone totally, and at 1:42 it reappears and disappears again in the frame of 1 second.

Soldato
It looks fake, when it's around 1:38 and the camera zooms out, the white triangle disappears and reappears really oddly 2 or 3 times. Just watch it extremely closely a few times and you'll see what I mean.
Example: 1:40 you see the triangle there fading out, 1:41 it's gone totally, and at 1:42 it reappears and disappears again in the frame of 1 second.

Dimensional shifting, obviously. :\

Soldato
OP

Yeah I see what you mean. But on the original sky news report they pointed the object out and said 'look theres a flock of birds'. Thing is the object looks to stationary and well formed to be a flock of birds. And if they were birds they'd be dead from toxic fumes and better cooked than my sunday roast if they flew that close to the volcano.

Caporegime
derp.gif

I got yer Aliens right here.

Soldato
How the hell can anyone say whether the objects are hovering or flying with them being so far away, with no stationary point of reference to compare them to?

These nutters will use anything as 'evidence', the same types who make crappy documenteries such as Loose Change or Zeitgeist. Then you get otherwise intelligent people actually believing this sort of rubbish.

Also UFO does not equal aliens. Probably hundreds of possible explanations all more logical and grounded in reality.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I see what you mean. But on the original sky news report they pointed the object out and said 'look theres a flock of birds'. Thing is the object looks to stationary and well formed to be a flock of birds. And if they were birds they'd be dead from toxic fumes and better cooked than my sunday roast if they flew that close to the volcano.

something up with your eyes... theyre no where near being in the cloud. with the amount of zooming going on they could be miles infront of it

Back
Top Bottom