• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Can't wait to try out the new client this evening (was busy last night), it does sound like the knife is broken if you attack from behind, but I need to get some pistol kills, so I can live with that for the moment. Bit poor though.

Permabanned
I gave in and bought it on Steam about an hour ago, now installed and ready to go. I'm not too hot at FPS games but i have a lot of fun with them anyway, so will have to play through the single player part tonight first before i attempt online :p

I'd planned on holding off until next week after reading about the patch yesterday and buying a few of the specials on steam this week, but i probably wouldn't have gotten round to picking this up then.

Man of Honour
I gave in and bought it on Steam about an hour ago, now installed and ready to go. I'm not too hot at FPS games but i have a lot of fun with them anyway, so will have to play through the single player part tonight first before i attempt online :p

I'd planned on holding off until next week after reading about the patch yesterday and buying a few of the specials on steam this week, but i probably wouldn't have gotten round to picking this up then.

Just jump into the online mode. Far better than singleplayer anyhow :)

Soldato
Right installed the update yesterday, played a few game,s last night and to me it seem's no different m24 / m95 1 shot 1 kill, 40mm nade's still killing at close range + gustav's by noob tuber's.

My respawn time still starts at about 7sec's not 15sec's, double checked it to make sure. The only thing that l get a problem with is a slight spawn lag just after l press to respawn, but it really does not cause me any prob's!!!

I mainly play Assault - m416+nade / Engineer prefure the RPG / GUN ? not sure and be fore you's say it lol, l'm not a RPG noob.

That's it, but installed the latest ATI 10.4a driver's and it's realy brought my Sapp-5870 to life!!!! :D

It might be just me but BC2 seem's a lot sharper and my colour setting's on my Sam SM2433BW( Sam-magic colour Pro 1.0v for colour management) have seemed to improved.

Well happy to say l don't suck as much as when l first started, l just keep diving in the afray and get stuck in, instead of standing back.

LOL you might get your butt kicked :( a good few time's but it help's to sharpen you up :).

Associate
just a quick question, is this game as good as bf2 was when it was released?
i played bf2 for over a year and i still go back every so often for a quick game, i find that most first person shooters released since then only hold my interest for a month at the most

No, for me it was another one month job.

Back
Top Bottom