In case nobody noticed, L4D2, £19.99

Soldato
OP
Surprised to see so many people actively bashing against the game, when I was simply pointing out the game's price.

Best £21 I've ever spent at prerelease. Getting more fun out of it than the first (though I still like playing the first for certain reasons). Think I've played both games for roughly the same amount of time.

And I'll say it's due to having a good time with the OcUK fellas and my mates also.

So naturally if you don't have any friends, you won't find it much fun. :p

Associate
I bought LFD, loved it and had great fun. I totally abandoned it when i heard about LFD2 and how much they wanted for it. I was miffed beyond comprehension, bunch of ripping, weasling arsebandits! Let me know when its £4.99 on steam and i'll pay for the LFD2 'expansion'

Associate
Really ?......you stopped playing a game you loved because the sequels price put you off :p

Price didn't put me off at all - I have no problem with money. I do have a problem with taking the pee tho. LFD2 is an addon as far as i'm concerned and should be priced as such. I decided i'd rather put the money into my daughters piggy bank than shell full price for LFD2. It's all too common these days, the more coin they can grind from you the better, i'm just wise to it.

Back
Top Bottom