Robocop V Iron Man

Associate
i was just watching the trailer of Iron Man 2 and it doesnt really interests me at all. I saw the first one but didn;t think it was that good!

Anyway just a topic who would win in a fight between my all time favourite robot super hero Robocop against the Iron Man?

just made this image lol

BAJIc.jpg.png

Associate
You saw how easy it was to take him apart in Robocop 2....big magnet plus cutting tools. Plus he's rather slow by todays standards. As much as I love the film, I'm pretty sure he'd get his ass kicked by Iron Man.

Soldato
Definitely Iron Man.

If they're fighting each other then logic would say that they're in the same universe and Stark Industries probably owns OCP so depending on RoboCops age he wouldn't be able to attack Iron Man!

Soldato
Iron Man no question! You must be an idiot to think otherwise. He is far more technologically superior and mobile in every way. Plus the man inside the suit is a living genius. RoboCop is just a dead man/partially reanimated corpse in a slow, stiff and easily rippable piece of crap. The bare flesh parts of his mouth area is a huge vunerabilty as well.

Back
Top Bottom