Mince.

J.B

J.B

Soldato
I do this easily 3 times a week at week, cold spag bol, cold chilli, cold lasagna, cold anything!

I'm still here!

Man of Honour
No. as long as it is not off.

And yet again how do people know so little about the subject with most people being way to over cautious.

Soldato
I shouldn't think so. If its been properly cooked then cooled and stored it should be fine.

There are many ready eat foods available that contain cooked mince so I wouldnt worry.

Anyway just nuke it in the micowave and nom it hot?

Man of Honour
If it's been cooked and it's just been put in the fridge, no if you want to eat it cold you can. Wouldn't taste as nice IMO - but nothing wrong with it.

If you die, then please come and let us know, we can update our records.

Soldato
that would depend on how long it has been sitting in the fridge. Eating cold chilli wouldn't hav any health risks as long as it is not a week old or something.

You could just microwave it fully to be save.

Soldato
Nothing odd about it, cold chilli or lasagne etc is delicious!!!

I'm rather partial to a nice roll filled with cold chilly, and a little salad cream. Or cold Lasagne squished onto cold garlic bread....yummy!!!

Soldato
Because of the way mince is processed, there are bacteria that can build up in cold precooked dishes that can affect the muscles in your limbs. Prolonged exposure will cause your wrists to lose strength and make you walk with a more pronounced hip movement. Hence the term "mincing".

PK!

Back
Top Bottom