I must profess my love for Warlords III - Darklords Rising

Permabanned
This is such an old game, but I only just found it. Ive had the original version of it called Reign of Heroes for so many years, and started playing it again just craving to get my hands on the improved version of Darklords Rising.

I searched and searched and couldnt find a copy on sale anywhere, but then I spotted it as a download and the devil made me download it because I were too desperate.

I now need to marry this game. I need to play with it forever until my fingers bleed or they stop working, but even if that happened I would still crave it so much that I would probably try playing it with my toes.

Thats not really a very pleasant though ....

*Goes to play Warlords III - Darklords Rising with his toes*.

They seriously dont make games like this treasure anymore. Its like Alpha Centauri's expansion was, incredibly rare, and highly valuable. I hope this game can get a re release on the Sold Out range, but that is highly unlikely to happen now.

Yes, I have an I7 920 running at 4.2 Ghz, crossfire 5770s, and 12 Gb ram, and I still play Windows 95 games which only have 2D 256 colour graphics :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Its available as abandonware now though, so Im sure its not illegal.

Using torrents isnt always illegal :).

Back
Top Bottom