Watercooling Antec 1200 HELP

Associate
Hi, i am new to watercooling and need some help. I have a Antec 1200 case, i7 920 CPU, Asus Rampage II Extreme motherboard, Nvidia 295GTX graphics card. I want to cool everything (CPU, GPU and motherboard chipset). I am thinking of putting 2X XSPC RS240 120mm Rads as i understand one will fit very well in the back of the case where the fans are. I would use the Antec 200mm rad in th top of the case too but i understand they are aluminum and it dosn't mix well with copper.

I need help with what parts to use and any other sujestions (fluid, everything), the best blocks to use and what size pump and resevoir (is it best to buy these as seperate or all in one)........HELP....... no budget just want good parts that will last.

Last edited:
Associate
just get a none corrsive fuild and you won't get any corrosion in the system.
Give us a Price how much you want to spend but i would say if you're going for chipset cooling you're prob going into £350+ for a decent system.

i've spent most of today looking at watercooling my system since this H50 i have isnt upto it since my cpu runs rather hot.

Associate
OP
would the non corosive fluid work, iv read loads on forums and people just didnt like the idea of mixing copper and aly. Budjet is no worries £400 probably tops, im guessing if i buy quality it will last years ?

Associate
A good additive and you'll have no problems before i went to this H50 my last system was watercooled and i had it running for allmost 3 years without a problem :/

A nice pump like the Swiftech Laing D5 Vario MCP655 Is perfect since they are adjustable just don't let it run dry i heard it makes them noisey..

Back
Top Bottom