DC2 Imports... from Importers..

Associate
on the subject of Jap cars whilst every other post in this section seems to mention dc2's.... whats it like buying from someone like www.wrc-sales.co.uk

are they overpriced, not checked over, problematic, better getting on thats been in the country a year?

any heads up would be good, on something around the 5-6k budget

Soldato
if i was importing id no doubt go with one of the more reputable dealers, i havn't really heard much of wrc-sales...

200bhp cars or TorqueGT are two to be highly recommended. Never heard a single bad word about them (dealt with Torque myself, seriously top guys)

Soldato
WRC Sales are dodgy, from what I've heard from peoples experiences.

200bhp cars and Torque GT are both great. Tegiwa too, but they don't seem to be importing as many as they used to. (Weak pound an' all that I guess)

Associate
OP
just looked at 200bhp and torque they certainly hold themselves pretty well with past customers, cheers guys

Caporegime
WRC sales are part of of keighley trade

if you buy a good car from there, you'll be fine. But they have a habit of openly selling rotters and sometimes not openly, furthermore you wont get any comeback if you go and complain.

I've seen a vectra on there that had mismatched headlights. Blatently a botched previous repair, but they just stick it on the forecourt anyway "priced to sell" as they saw it.

Soldato
on the subject of Jap cars whilst every other post in this section seems to mention dc2's.... whats it like buying from someone like www.wrc-sales.co.uk

are they overpriced, not checked over, problematic, better getting on thats been in the country a year?

i havn't really heard much of wrc-sales...

WRC are to do with Keighley. Avoid at all costs!

Associate
Go down the docks in Southhampton, get them pretty much straight from the boat, a friend of mine used to do it when Pajeros and Subaru's where all the rage.

Associate
apparantly so, a few friends of mine have done it this way, cuts the middleman out, not sure on where to go, but there are definetly places.

Soldato
I saw I very nice mr2 turbo at torque gt but seriously it is a lot of money although it is absolutly mint if I had $ I would

Soldato
Just buy one over here already :p

This would be my recommendation.

Buying off the boat is fine but if its knackered your stuck with it. Buying from a dodgy asian importers in the Bradford area you may as well burn the money rather than waste your time.

If you buy a car already here and buy from a decent person then you have a much higher chance of buying a good car. And before anyone says, its not hard to work out if someone is being genuine about a car or not.

Back
Top Bottom