000webhost paid account

Soldato
I've used their free accounts for some time, but I am considering purchasing an account from them.

I currently have a starter package with Vidahost but its a 2gb limit with 25gb bandwidth limit. It's a personal photography site so that isn't an issue.

However, as I will be using this as a pro photography site I will need lots of space for client galleries & purchasing.

It's £37 a year with unlimited space and bandwidth.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

unlimited does not mean unlimited. find how much unlimited really means and then at least you'll be better positioned to decide.

stick with vidahost imo and upgrade if it's needed. vidahost aren't a rip off so you know you wont be paying over the odds, and i'm sure you know they offer great service so no risk.

Associate
Given 000webhosts business model is to cram as many people as possible onto there free service, then try and get them to upgrade I'd be straight away leaving them alone. As is repeated on here many times, 'unlimited' hosts can't exist with finite resources, it's marketing rubbish.

Might be better to try and work out more what you requirements are then guessing, or put yourself with a hosting provider who can be flexible in allocating you more bandwidth / space as you grow.

Permabanned
I would personally recommend www.tsohost.co.uk.

I've just got a year account with them, 10GB space, 150GB transfer.

£5 a month for 12 months, or £50 outright for the whole year.

OR if you use this "OCT-FORUM2-SPECIAL" voucher code, you get £35 off the whole year.

Me and my friend used this last week ;) and you get a free domain as well. :D

£15 for a whole year, free domain with 10GB web space and 150GB a month traffic = ultimate win.

Back
Top Bottom