Lol Dropped my HTC Desire on concrete by accident

Associate
It slipped out of my hands, and hit the floor from about 5ft luckily nothing happened :) No scratches no cracks nothing xD The only thing is the backcase came off the phone lol, the screen is perfect, not a single imperfection.

I think HTC have done a very good job in making the phone solid and durable, as I haven't got insurance and if I broke a £400+ phone I would have been annoyed to say the least.

Associate
You should probably be glad the back came off and all the energy went into moving that instead of cracking something.

Do you have home insurance? Check it/upgrade it to include your phone and you're all set without an excessive insurance premium.

Associate
I dropped mine lol :(... slipped out the pouch and chipped the corner. Pretty gutted tbh, got insurance thankfully but doesn't make sense to use it cosmetic damage.

Soldato
My wife knocked her smartphone off a table whilst it was charging. It landed directly on the power plug and smashed the internal connections. It worked but would no longer charge and it rattled!

Andi.

Soldato
HTC phones seem to be made of pretty stern stuff. I dropped my Magic in a glass of water and after two weeks of drying, it works absolutely perfectly. Was well chuffed.

Associate
Still using my tytn ii, the amount of times I have taken it from my pocket them proceed to drop kick it across the road/pavement/bar is comical. Sure it does have a few cosmetic marks on the plastic, however it works just as well as the day I got it. In fact better due to some great cooks.
HTC make very sturdy phones, although nothing ever comes close to the robustness/longevity of the Nokia 2210, that phone was military spec.

Back
Top Bottom