Queen Elizabeth At Just Four Years Old

Soldato
What?
Have you a point?
Some backward reason you chose such a topic?

No comment to make on the content?

-edit
my outburst was in response to the idiotic initial topic for this thread, which a don has now altered.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Thats hilarious, my post gets deleted and i get banned for 2 days for saying that the evil wench of a Queen should be hung, drawn and quartered as she is one of the most evil people on earth.

OCuk mods being petty much? or do they just buy into the media propaganda that she is a nice little old lady??

As i said before, aside from the Queens eugenicist beliefs and general disdain for the plebs of society i despise hereditary rulers who sit on a thrown and wear a fancy hat full of stolen jewels and think they have a god-given right to rule over us.

+1 for the republic!

Don
Thats hilarious, my post gets deleted and i get banned for 2 days for saying that the evil wench of a Queen should be hung, drawn and quartered as she is one of the most evil people on earth.

OCuk mods being petty much? or do they just buy into the media propaganda that she is a nice little old lady??

As i said before, aside from the Queens eugenicist beliefs and general disdain for the plebs of society i despise hereditary rulers who sit on a thrown and wear a fancy hat full of stolen jewels and think they have a god-given right to rule over us.

+1 for the republic!
You were suspended for not fully starring out swearing.

Yeah she's not changed much really.

Edit: Lol, can't believe you thought we suspended you for badmouthing the queen.

Soldato

+1 for the republic!

I hope you get banned.

Permabanned
why is she evil?

Well, ignoring the fact that her family collects massive income from our hard earned tax to live in their life of luxury they also control massive swathes of gold, diamond, silver mines etc... where slave labour is still exploited, it angers me for example when you see Princess Beatrice on TV today at the London Marathon talking about helping Africans when here family/establishment is the primary driving force behind the suffering of certain areas of Africa.

I can also mention her, and her husbands eugenicist beliefs, for example her husband wrote the forward to a book ' If I Were an Animal' that he would liketo be reincarnated as a deadly virus and wipe out swathes of the human population... very nice chap indeed.

Again, this whole 'nice old lady' charade is promoted by the media and has no bearing on the reality... why do we never see the queen doing things that Diana did? because she hates plebs and is not a nice person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom