Queen Elizabeth At Just Four Years Old

Permabanned
Are you high on THC?

nope, i don't smoke... THC is in reference to my old clan, The Highland Clan...

But i guess to the average person who bases their reality on newspapers and mainstream media i will seem that way.;)

id like to see what you do for a living, what you do for charity, what clothes you wear etc...
Which companys you deal with etc.

why?

i don't steal loads of cash from hard working people and spend it on sitting on a throne and maintaining various extravagant properties around the world.

In regards to charities i select them carefully, at the moment i sponser a number of children in Puerto Rico, Dominican Rebuplic and Africa until they are 21 years old... i..e monthly payments for their school, clothes, food, daily living education, health etc... but why do you ask? even if i didnt it has no bearing on the reality of the Coburg Saxe Gothe's AKA The 'Windsors'.

Last edited:
Soldato
Doesn't it cost the taxpayer something insignificant like £1 per person per year for the entire royal family?

why do we never see the queen doing things that Diana did? because she hates plebs and is not a nice person.

She's 84 years old. I can't imagine her walking around minefields and the like...

Permabanned
If you're that bothered, why don't you just leave?

leave what, my country? i'm afraid she's not going to force me to leave... i will just continue campaigning for the Republic.

I guess the difference here is that im Scottish with extended family who left the Tyranny of the Crown for a better life in America and have an understanding on what true freedom is.

Permabanned
Successful troll is... diverting the topic :/

Interesting stuff in the ACTUAL TOPIC.

Naa bro, you've got the wrong end of the stick, i simply made one comment about the video/ my views on the queen... an over zealous, monarch-loving moderator suspended me for 2 days and deleted my criticism of the queen... so just posted my feelings as they were previously deleted, and now im responding to people criticisms.

I understand that arguing against people who criticize your beliefs and point of view is a hard concept to take none the less, but i guess i dont like to lie down when censored like some people ;)

Associate
People have no respect for the Royalty of our once great nation.

Long live the Queen......

Great thread, thanks for sharing.

Soldato
Naa bro, you've got the wrong end of the stick, i simply made one comment about the video/ my views on the queen... an over zealous, monarch-loving moderator suspended me for 2 days and deleted my criticism of the queen... so just posted my feelings as they were previously deleted, and now im responding to people criticisms.

I understand that arguing against people who criticize your beliefs and point of view is a hard concept to take none the less, but i guess i dont like to lie down when censored like some people ;)

Can you read?
You were suspended for not starring out a sweary... You are very very special.

Permabanned
Can you read?
You were suspended for not starring out a sweary... You are very very special.

yes, and i also realise this is selectively enforced as ive seen plenty of other expletives not fully starred out and left completely alone... you couldn't of just starred the one letter i left in could you - if you found it so offensive?

oh no, that's because you obviously took great joy and delight exercising your 'power' in banning me for criticising your monarch...

You obviously think that you are the special one bro :o

Soldato
yes, and i also realise this is selectively enforced as ive seen plenty of other expletives not fully starred out and left completely alone... you couldn't of just starred the one letter i left in could you - if you found it so offensive?

oh no, that's because you obviously took great joy and delight exercising your 'power' in banning me for criticising your monarch...

You obviously think that you are the special one bro :o

Its more likely that someone clicked the report to mod button on your post for the sweary faster than the ones you have seen, with the nature of the actual post.
If you have such a problem with the mods doing their jobs and the rules they enforce then find a new forum to use, same for the 'evil wench' and country.

Back
Top Bottom