Am i getting billed for xbox live?

Associate
Hey people, so i activated windows marketplace on my HTC after having it for a year :o

Anyway i was looking at my billing info and realised that that Xbox Live Prepaid 12 Month Gold Membership Card was enabled. Now i didn't authorise this since i buy my codes from online shops such as ebay and was thinking this may have occured since MS realised i have a gold account so they automatically put me up for this deal (sly cows). Could one of you please tell me if this is the case with the picture provided below so i can call them up and cancel it.

xboxe.jpg

Caporegime
Hey people, so i activated windows marketplace on my HTC after having it for a year :o

Anyway i was looking at my billing info and realised that that Xbox Live Prepaid 12 Month Gold Membership Card was enabled. Now i didn't authorise this since i buy my codes from online shops such as ebay and was thinking this may have occured since MS realised i have a gold account so they automatically put me up for this deal (sly cows). Could one of you please tell me if this is the case with the picture provided below so i can call them up and cancel it.

Does the image not just show your existing Pre-Paid card? read the description of the item you have circled in red.

the last entry on mine shows
"Xbox Live Prepaid 12 + 1 Month Gold Membership Card. Canceled"
Which was my last expired card, I guess (don't have a 360 anymore).

I also seem to have 1,270 MS Points, can I somehow give them to someone?

rp2000

Soldato
I also seem to have 1,270 MS Points, can I somehow give them to someone?
Microsoft said:
Q:Can I transfer my Points balance to someone else?A: No. Points are designed around an individual user. Sharing Points or depositing Points into another balance is not allow
Taken from http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/xbox360/connecttolive/accountfaqs.htm.

The only thing I could think of is to recover your gamertag on another console, buy stuff on there so they are on the console and available to another account.

Soldato
Caporegime
No, it's not.

Yes it is, you get a console licence and a Gamertag licence, allowing you to play it on the console you downloaded it on without being signed in.

My mate has 2 xbox's and he downloads all his DLC on the Xbox that doesn't have gold to allow him to use the DLC offline on that machine.

Back
Top Bottom