Applying for multiple jobs at the same company

Soldato
Hi all.

Is it ok to apply to multiple jobs at the same company ?

My gf is looking to get a job where I live and there are a number of admin jobs with the local council being advertised. The jobs are all fairly similar, just generic admin roles in a couple of differe departments.

The application form for the job is quite straighforward and doesn't really have anywhere to explain yourself, so you can't tweak your application to suit that particular role, so basically she's thinking of sending the same form in for all 3 jobs.

Is this a good idea? Just wondering if this might seem like you're just applying for anything going and aren't putting much thought into it (which is kind of true tbh), so they might reject you on that basis. But then again they might not care or it might even go to different departments so they wont see she's applied for three different roles.

Or do you think it would be a better idea to just pick one or two and stick to those?

Pug

Pug

Soldato
if the functions of the role remain unchanged, and the fact its the council, i'd say she'd be fine. If they were for different industries, but same company i'd err on the side of caution and say no. Very different roles in the same company, deff not.

Back
Top Bottom