Scythe Mugen 2 CPU Fan Upgrade

Associate
As title above, I fancy upgrading the fan on my rather black and boring Scythe Mugen 2, the rest of it looks mint bar the fan. Fancy something colourful, anyone else done this or can anyone offer recommendations ? I guess I need to match the spec of the current fan or cooling performance would be lost, also presume it has to be a similar size so I can mount it on the side.

Look forward to comments !

Associate
OP
Looks cool and will do the job, just unsure of fitments. Due to the fan being side mounted using 2 metal clips. I would not usually ask advice on a fan but need to ensure that:

1. IT FITS
2. IT COOLS - CPU is over-clocked so its gotta stay cool and perform as-well as the original.

Associate
I personally like the look of them though I haven't got any or the mugen 2 though there was a thread in case central about people using the clusters in builds.

Will fit the mugen fine as they are both 120mm fans. If you google 'enermax cluster' and look at images you can see one being used on a mugen though both of them have been spray painted :p

Associate
OP
I personally like the look of them though I haven't got any or the mugen 2 though there was a thread in case central about people using the clusters in builds.

Will fit the mugen fine as they are both 120mm fans. If you google 'enermax cluster' and look at images you can see one being used on a mugen though both of them have been spray painted :p

They look really smart but the issue is that I don't know if they will be too thick to fit due to the mounting system of metal clips used with the Scythe Mugen 2

Back
Top Bottom