GTA IV on Steam £5

Associate
i have never downloaded from steam before if i buy this for £5 can i burn it to dvd to keep incase my computer was to die?
too late for deal, but you can easily redownload whenever you want, copy files to disk... really anything. you just need to be running steam client and logged into purchasing account to play (offline mode is available once you've logged in once)

Soldato
i have never downloaded from steam before if i buy this for £5 can i burn it to dvd to keep incase my computer was to die?

you are too late anyway. If you have games on steam you can dump your steam folder to another drive and move it back again. Steam games are just a file dump, they don't install. If your PC was to burst into flames:D you can download the steam client on your next PC. When you sign in, your full game list will be shown but ghosted out. You can re-download the games for free whenever suits.

Soldato
thanks very much for that kkinda gutted i missed that deal, i do have it on the 360 tho so not all bad, wanna get liberty city stories for the pc looks kinda cool and im sure graphically much better than the 360 version

Associate
yeah episodes has only been on it a few weeks they won't drop the price for a while, i get the impression dropping the price on 4 is to help get some extra interest and get more episodes sales. NOTE the episodes are standalone however you do not need gta4

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised to see Episodes appear for 25/33% off at some point, after all these sales are only a matter of hours long each.

Back
Top Bottom