2010 betting odds

Soldato
Who knows what the season holds, that's why they still take bets. I'd bet on Vettel though.

Alonso must be concerned about his engines - although hopefully most of the euro GPs will be cooler for him, there is no guarantee. Even if reliability is improved speed is still a problem

Maclarens drivers need a better 1 lap, low fuel car under them, it's no good hoping for rain to mix things up after yet another poor qualifying.

Vettel needs to have a reliable car. Who cares if it's not competitive in the wet, they can still grab points and most races will be dry and in the dry the Red Bull car looks supreme. Given the finishes so far I think Vettel has probably just been unlucky, I don't buy into the idea he is harder on the car than webber. Given the speed of the red bull that can be pulled back.

Soldato
I think Button tbh

Vettel will do well but IMO will falter as the pressure mounts. It's a Hamilton or Button year IMO. Alonso is out of it already IMO due to all the engine problems.

Alonso already out of it despite being on the same points as Hamilton? Ookay.

Come on, 3 McLaren fanboys, did you expect them to say anything else :)

Associate
I have £10 on Vettel for the championship at 6/1 - though i got £20 cashback for registering so I've already made £10 profit!

Last race I had £1.30 at 5/1 on Rosberg finishing top 3. Before that, £1.13 at 5/2 for Webber in top 3 in Malaysia. Though I lost £13 on Hamilton finishing top 3 in Australia.

My aim is to bet only where i get a free bet or the cashback exceeds the bet - so that I lose no money even if I lose everything. Going well so far :D

Back
Top Bottom