**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Soldato
**GAME NOW OFFERING BETA KEYS WITH PREORDERS**

The small print:

Preorder StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and receive exclusive access to the Online BETA to begin your epic saga before anyone else.

Presenting the long-awaited sequel to one of the most well-loved Real-Time Strategy titles in gaming history, StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in Starcraft II, the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft

T&Cs: UK ONLY. Subject to change without notice. Physical boxed product only. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive BETA Access. BETA access keys will be emailed on a daily basis to customers who have preordered StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty from the proceeding day starting from 5/05/2010. (i.e. Purchase on Wednesday 5th May and a BETA access key will be emailed on Thursday 6th May after 6pm. Customers who have previously preordered before the launch of this promotion will receive BETA access keys on 5th May 2010. The last batch of BETA codes will be emailed on 16/05/2010 for orders from 15/05/2010.

Associate
Shame people have to wait a week before getting their beta keys, but seems like a decent deal. Also the price isn't the usual £24.99 but I guess that's the norm nowadays for new games.

Permabanned
Man, I suck with Terran, although it is my first time playing them now. After getting reset, I lost 3/5 of the placement matches...ugh.

Still I'm determined to master all races and be a 'random' player, so I gotta keep at it!

Also, I don't use ANY online guides etc., as picking it up as I go has gotten me to Platinum with Zerg/'toss.

Last edited:
Associate
had a game just and was called a cheater cause of the zergling's speed , i had upgraded it at the spawning pool . how do you upload the replay and where to please ?

Could use any of the free upload services like mega upload or whatever. Also just noticed http://vilegaming.com/replays.php have opened their replay database for public use so if you create an account there you can upload it. Or of course just email it to whoever wants it, it's only a small file.

Soldato
Cancelled my Amazon order, placed one at game, lovely :)

Same price as well which is a bonus.

Saying the beta access is exclusive to gave is clearly not true

w_starcraft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom