• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
just play and have fun i think this is why gamers are getting a bit bored fast of games everyones gone "promode" and forgot how to have fun :D

^ This.

I'm just glad to be playing. I don't care too much what my K:D is, I like to have fun in games like this. Playing Crysis, COD4 and L4D in leagues killed those games for me.

Soldato
sick of dying to invisible enemys right in front of you, I was running round a snowy hill part, enemy was coming other way round it, he wasnt in sight and im dead to a single shot gun round, kilcam (if you can call it that) shows he was allready at my side of the hill/bump but he wasn't in my vision at all

Soldato
I took 2 weeks off from this game and came back to it last week and i'm loving it even more. K/D ratio is a priority for me now, but i'm also having fun at the same time.

Soldato
Try making winning the round your priority. :(

Why do people jump to conclusions when someone mentions K/D ratio? You can get a good K/D ratio by still going for objectives you know? You just have to more careful and aware and if you're thinking i'm a sniper, think again, i'm an engineer.

Soldato
this.

caring about k/d ratio is a good way to ruin your gaming experience plus its totally pointless.

I'm guessing people lack the ability to read. Either way, whether going for objectives or not, the person did buy the game and create their character, so they are entitled to play the way they desire.

Soldato
:( Same setup as me but I haven't had any crashing yet due to my 260's, have they started since you went SLI then ? I can see they have enough power.

Yeah it's started since I've gone SLI....

However, I've just done some reading and apparently there can be a potential BC2 problem with realtek sound drivers. So I've disabled it in the device manager and also installed 197.57 beta drivers and just played a round without a crash.

Dunno which thing fixed it but looks like the problem is gone :) BC2 really looks so much better with 4xAA

Soldato
To the guys posting/having a pop at Wes about k/d and playing the game, how about you post up your objective scores.

I'll start, mine is 69,680

I wasn't having a pop at anyone, just agreeing with DG, but for the record:

Objective Score:

Rank 32

K:D 0.89

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/HazardO

People are free to play the way they want to. :cool:

@ Squark : What's your in game name again?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom