Orange Offer for HTC Desire

Soldato
Ok so past few weeks Ive been looking around for some decent offers on the Desire, I dont wanna pay too much as im a student with no job XD. I finally found a good offer with Orange, its £22.50 a month for 300mins, ulimited txt, and ulimited net(500mb I suppose), and the phone well cost me around £99. Quidco is also doing £80 cash back so thats just £19 for the phone. I was just wonder if theres anything better than that. Ive had no luck so far. Finally I'm just waiting to see if I get this job( my aunty pulled in a favor for her friend who works at asad), should get it within the week.

Thanks in Advance.

P.S. How long do the deals with quidco usually last and is it trustworthy, it seems like it to me but Ive never used it before.

Associate
Quidco takes the first £5 of the first transaction, so it'll be £24 for the phone

Is that a 24 month contract? Dialaphone do a £25 p/m 18 month contract with the same minutes/texts/internet and £35 quidco cashback with a free phone

To hijack this thread slightly I'd like to hear from anyone who's found any good T-mobile deals, I need the extra internet I feel :)

Soldato
OP
Quidco takes the first £5 of the first transaction, so it'll be £24 for the phone

Is that a 24 month contract? Dialaphone do a £25 p/m 18 month contract with the same minutes/texts/internet and £35 quidco cashback with a free phone

To hijack this thread slightly I'd like to hear from anyone who's found any good T-mobile deals, I need the extra internet I feel :)

Thats very interseting, 18months is a lot better than 24 months. Also T-mobile deals have gone so expensive, my friend she got one on the first week and got 900mins, unlimited txt and net for £30 a month on 18 month contract and phone for £30 i think but now somehting like that is £40 a month which is just crazy i think.

Soldato
mobilephonesdirect.co.uk are doing a 18 month £25 T-mobile contract with 300 mins, 300 texts and unlimited data with a free Desire and £30 topcashback/quidco. Stock is due Monday. Once signed up you can get T-mobile to move you from the 1GB FUP to the correct 3GB FUP for Android phones which also frees up the booster meaning you can have unlimited texts etc.

Associate
mobilephonesdirect.co.uk are doing a 18 month £25 T-mobile contract with 300 mins, 300 texts and unlimited data with a free Desire and £30 topcashback/quidco. Stock is due Monday. Once signed up you can get T-mobile to move you from the 1GB FUP to the correct 3GB FUP for Android phones which also frees up the booster meaning you can have unlimited texts etc.

I've heard bad things about mpd in the desire thread :( Has anyone on the forum achieved this swap? I've seen reports elsewhere, but non on here.

I guess I could just cancel if I can't swap the booster claiming bad reception? Who would I talk to if I wanted to cancel, t mobile or mpd? Its 7 day direct selling act return for these things isn't it?

alx

alx

Soldato
Saw a deal on phones4u today with Orange, 18 month contract, 300 mins, 3000 texts, 500MB internet, unlimited email and the phones free for £25 per month.

Guess it depends whether you want more than 500MB a month for internet usage.

Out of interest, what's T-Mobiles network coverage like, good?

Soldato
Saw a deal on phones4u today with Orange, 18 month contract, 300 mins, 3000 texts, 500MB internet, unlimited email and the phones free for £25 per month.

Guess it depends whether you want more than 500MB a month for internet usage.

Out of interest, what's T-Mobiles network coverage like, good?

It's good but not fantastic. Will only improve as they merge networks with Orange though.

Man of Honour
I really hammer the internet on O2. I have no idea how much I use but I never have an issue with O2. Sadly I'm getting really fedup with waiting for them to bring out the Desire. On Friday I was told it would be today but today they have no idea when it is out.

Who's better for unlimited data between Orange and Tmob?

Soldato

Can you get a booster, even though you go through a third party?

Back
Top Bottom