I taste nice

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Well The mosquitoes in my room think so!:mad:

Im getting mauled by the little blood sucking devils, For the past week Ive been bitten 4-8 times a night every single night!:mad:
And ive been killing 2 or 3 a night aswell and they still keep coming! :eek:

And what makes it even more annoying is that my girlfriend sleeping right next to me will sleep through the whole night with out a single bite!

Its leaving me tired from all the patrols mid night and trying to jump around the room hunting them down killing them every few hours:p:(

So why do they like my blood more then my Girlfriends?
Also is there anything i can eat to make me taste bad to them? :p

Soldato
Go to boots and get a mosquito net :D

Your best bet is spraying insect repellent on your windows and vents then only open them slightly and see how you fair then. Still would need to do the army march around the bedroom finding any that crept in through the doorway but its a better idea than smoothering yourself in insect repellent then getting complained at by your partner when you get into bed haha.

Best solution is obviously the net but it would look abit weird in a bedroom but thats your choice :p

Associate
I've never really been bitten by mozzies, so much so that I'm sure that either some people just smell bad to them, or just don't react/notice any bites.

I guess the trick is to sleep next to someone who's more tasty to insects than you are ? :D

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Zip, you should be able to get one of those green Bayer mosquito coils in any store. they work just the ticket in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom