New Sony Nex cameras

Associate
Another interesting concept. Not as stylish as the current competition but slightly smaller. Also, the button layout seems very similar to that of a standard compact - manual control looks like a hassle.

Meh, they're really not aimed at me!

Soldato
From looking at pictures taken by Sony cameras. I'm not going into this again :p

Edit: Referring to their older models by the way, not the latest as they are a fair improvement.

Last edited:

Mud

Mud

Soldato
Nikon's EVIL camera will be announced soon

A Nikon F-mount on a rangefinder type body (hell, even just with a liveview type screen on the back) with an APS-C or bigger sensor would be an instant buy from me. I love my Voigtlander 40/2 pancake :D

Associate
That short review looks good. Sensor performance looks to be on par, and possibly better than, most low-end to mid-range DSLRs from any company, let alone Sony.

That sensor in a full size alpha body would be an instant buy from me! It produces a cleaner image on ISO 3200 than my a300 does at 800... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
From looking at pictures taken by Sony cameras. I'm not going into this again :p

Edit: Referring to their older models by the way, not the latest as they are a fair improvement.

:)

I wasn't trying to start anything! :)

My mate has a Nikon D3 and he commented favourably on my Sony A700 high ISO performance. Obviously it wouldn't be up to a Nikon D3 standard.

Just found this pic online of the Nex5 with a 70-400G lens on it! :eek:

36798904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom