playground codes of practice

Soldato
i remember that when i was in first school. if you opened up your packet of crisps upside down, it meant you fancied someone. great care and attention was required at the age of 7 to not do this!

was this just in my school or was this a uk wide thing?

Associate
i remember that when i was in first school. if you opened up your packet of crisps upside down, it meant you fancied someone. great care and attention was required at the age of 7 to not do this!

was this just in my school or was this a uk wide thing?

That was just bad luck at our school.

Associate
Forum code of practice should be:

"Don't post useless posts" lol

and "Don't go in 'General Discussion' Forum If You're Offended by Useless Posts" - that should definitely be a rule.

Anyway - yeah we had a similar crisp packet rule too, if you opened it upside down you were gay. We also had 2 kissing corners in first school but kids would lean over the wall and pull coats off the kissers heads and then they'd be ridiculed, haha.

Associate
I'll back up the OP, my old primary school did that as well lol, it was the person you were facing across the table.

Any one remember those different coloured wrist band things that if you broke one it meant you had to kiss someone, etc ect..

Priamary School was mad :p

Permabanned
Is that the corner of the playground where everyone went to kiss? Yes we had one of those, our whole year (14 of us - small school) got caught kissing each other in the corner ... we got sent TO THE WALL!!!!

you kissed the same sex? my sister who was 7 at the time was going around shouting she was lesbian because other girls were saying it in their class.... non of them knew what it was but they thought it was cool to announce it. they gave the "bad attitude stance" while saying itl.... you know... the arms-folded-angry look. quite funny.

Back
Top Bottom