Orange and T-Mob to keep brand names in UK

rpg

rpg

Associate
BBC.co.uk said:
Chief executive Tom Alexander said that Orange had a "premium element", while T-Mobile had a "straightforward, value-orientated appeal".
Hmmm... does this comment make sense to anyone? :confused: They sell the same phones, with both offering lower -> upper range price plans.

So does this mean that Orange are overpriced and complicated? ... and T-Mobile are cheap and easy? That's what I take from it anyway.

Soldato
Cross network usage will be enabled by the end of the year according to the statement we got at work (t-mobile). Should be good :D

Hmmm... does this comment make sense to anyone? :confused: They sell the same phones, with both offering lower -> upper range price plans.

So does this mean that Orange are overpriced and complicated? ... and T-Mobile are cheap and easy? That's what I take from it anyway.

And yeah we have no idea what this means either, although with t-mobile being the smaller network it could just be tom having a dig :p

Caporegime

Thats the way Ive always cosndered it - no doubt it will mean the handsets available on both will start to differ (I expect T-Mobile to get more Android variation due to better data bundles, while Orange will keep the iPhone as its 'premier' smartphone). Also think Orange will probably start catering far more for the small/medium business end of the company (Blackberries and services akinned to that)...

T-Mobile since one-2-one days has always been known as cheap and cheerful...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom