Would you buy Sunglasses of the bay of e?

Soldato
I'm looking to buy another set of my Ray Ban sunglasses. I've found the exact same spec as the ones I have now and they seem to be genuine but you never know with ebay.

Would you take the risk and buy them?

Am I allowed to post a link or is it a competitor?

Cheers

Caporegime
Personally, I wouldn't. I don't find Ebay to be that good value anymore anyway. Prices often seem close enough to that available in big online retail stores that it's not worth the risk of going through Ebay. A lot of Ebay sellers seem to take advantage, understandably, of the fact that many people just assume that Ebay is the cheapest place for everything and also that people get over-excited and even slightly competitive when bidding.

Soldato
OP
Personally, I wouldn't. I don't find Ebay to be that good value anymore anyway. Prices often seem close enough to that available in big online retail stores that it's not worth the risk of going through Ebay. A lot of Ebay sellers seem to take advantage, understandably, of the fact that many people just assume that Ebay is the cheapest place for everything and also that people get over-excited and even slightly competitive when bidding.

Fair point.

I just don't know where else would sell the exact ones I want. Main sunglasses shops won't as they are an old model.

Associate
I just buy cheap sun glasses from e (not cheap imitations or fakes) just cheap unbranded glasses, Why people spend so much on something that gets sat on so easily i will never know....

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Lidl sunglasses xD - Well unless different stores have different brands of course.

The only things worth getting from there that will satisfy are custard creams and fresh veg!

Soldato
There are some things that I just wouldn't buy on ebay, and sunglasses are one of them. There are so many fakes it's not worth it.

Soldato
asda ones ain't bad either, i'm always breaking mine, so getting expensive ones would be finacial suicide!

Probably becasue you know they are cheap :D

Id buy if the seller had good feebacks and stated that these are 100% real and not fake as other listings.

Because sellers do not lie . . . .

I would still be wary. If they are old models, then thats why they are on there, if they are too good a price to pass up, then I would be tempted to look elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom