Rechargable Batteries for 360 pad?

Soldato
Hey guys, just wondered what batteries and charger would be recommended for my 360 pad? The play and charge pack seems to last less and less as time goes on, and I've heard good/better things about rechargables lasting longer!

Only looking for 2-4 batteries and a charger, what would you recommend guys? :)

Soldato
I got some 2650mah duracells and they seem to last months. The official packs are terrible....well they are now. Really cheap AA's inside.

Associate
If you have a local Lidl it's worth seeing if they still have some of the chargers from 2 weeks ago. They're bundled with batteries which will do for a start, but the charger is essentially a repackaged Ansmann Energy 8 for less than a 1/3rd of the price.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I got a Panasonic charger & some GP 2100's from my Mates shop on the cheap & don't know why I bothered with the Plug & play crap in the first place. Life is so much easier with Four re chargeables & they last for ages & you get to use them in other things when you need to.
I'd advise Everybody to go out & get a charger & four batterys Now.

Soldato
Just a note, that charger works on a timer, not on how charged the batteries are. Bear in mind that they will come fairly charged up out of the pack so use them before you charge them :)

Cheers. I noticed they come ready charged, so we'll see how we get on. I got them really as we were broken into the the naughty robber people took my controllers which had the rechargeable battery packs in them, but left me the docking station :confused:
I'm on my last set of 'normal' batteries, and Red Dead Redemption gets delivered next week, so want to be ready to go for then. I can imagine the nightmare of running out of juice now...

Soldato
It says "Automatic Timer Control" in the description.

It could have a cut off too I suppose but it doesn't mention that. It's cheap anyway so I'd be careful with it. Not saying it won't do a good job though!

Soldato
Or something like a Nyko Charge Base, brilliant bit of kit.

412squallsnake7.jpg

Soldato
Get this beast if you want the best out of your batteries http://www.batterylogic.co.uk/technoline/technoline-BL700.asp

Still trying to convince myself I need one over my Duracell charger: http://www.professional.duracell.co.../Specialities/06074L4_ChargersEU (CEF80).pdf

Doooo eeeet.
I've got one of those and it's brilliant. It has resurrected quite a lot of my old batteries that weren't holding charge. I don't know what your duracell one is like though, so it might not be any better than what you have.

Back
Top Bottom