FAO Fox

Man of Honour
Feel free to delete this thread once I've got my answer

I know you've had this done, although not through your own expense, but do you remember how much it cost to have your bonnet resprayed? I know it won't be exactly the same, just for a rough idea. And how long you were without your car for (excluding the windscreen issues)

I properly valeted my car yesterday and the bonnet looks awful now I can see the paint clearly. Stonechips galore!

Cheers

Soldato
The body shop place that I use (too frequently) quoted me £110 IIRC to respray the front bumper when I had the Z4. Never had it done but have sent lots of people there and I've always been really ahppy with his work.

Soldato
The body shop place that I use (too frequently) quoted me £110 IIRC to respray the front bumper when I had the Z4. Never had it done but have sent lots of people there and I've always been really ahppy with his work.

Where's that mr tommo?

I (and a few of my friends now) use a place up near Mow Cop, the guy does show Cosworths and stuff for a great price and (obviously) his work is mint.

Soldato
Where's that mr tommo?

I (and a few of my friends now) use a place up near Mow Cop, the guy does show Cosworths and stuff for a great price and (obviously) his work is mint.

Sean at Turning Heads burslem/middleport. He does seem to quote me fairly cheaply as I'm always in and out (I take my parents cars and have taken the work cars there too) but everyone else I have sent there have been more than happy with the price. Always seem to be working on fairly decent cars and between them there's an E60 M5, Porsche Boxster and I think a Range Rover Sport.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;16548983 said:
800 quid for the front end inc both wings. Took a week.

I am sure it was spotless work but that does seem very high end price wise? Is that BMW's bodyshop?

Caporegime
Ouch!

Whilst we are on this subject, I am looking at getting all the plastics sprayed on the Ashtra, and the rest of it machine polished.

Can someone, if possible, give me a price range I should be looking at?

Back
Top Bottom