Panasoinc TH42PZ700 Cabinet

Soldato
I've got a Panasonic th42pz700, I've had to the set for some time now, its the one with the matching cab, as in this pic -

http://www.avland.co.uk/panasonic/th42pz700/th42pz700.htm

Sadly its well discontinued, which is a shame as I'm in need of some parts for it. The panel is perhaps the best panel I've ever owned, although when I got it way back in Sept 2007 I seem to remember it costing best part of £2000.. So it should be, but I did take the optional CAB which added to this cost...

I've just somehow managed to take the largest chuck out of the cab, the silver base has a huge chunk of wood missing, its silver coated wood, and now I need a replacement...

I can get a whole new cabinet from ebay but they want £500 or more for them. Anyone know of any Panasonic spares dept I can contact, other than Panasonic direct, in which I'll try if this comes up blank..

Such an idiot... For those asking how I did this.... I dropped a stone figurine on it, figurine is also ruined, so looking like an expensive evening...

Considering insurance on this one..!!

Soldato
Don't know where you're based but try ringing ***************** and ask for John or Chris.

Tell them Stefan gave you the number and ask if they can check for you.

Soldato
OP
insane2000 - many thanks for looking.

Skully I'm in northampton, I'll give the number a call, I might be lucky. Failing this, I don't know. I don't even have the ped for this TV to place it into another stand, such as an alpharson (Spelling). One other option is I'm rather good with an airbrush...

Maybe I can fill the huge dent, sand and repaint this...!! It is only wood after all. I can respray it silver or even black.... I just don't fancy spending £500 for a whole new cabinet from ebay, the TV cost me enough when I first bought it.....

Thanks anyway.

Associate
The old panny tv designs are heads and tails above what their putting out these days. The g10/g20/x10/x20's look horrible.

Back
Top Bottom