Can you help my friend

Soldato
britvic-tango-diet-soft-drink-can-3.jpg

Edit: in fairness she's definitely the pick of the bunch. Voted :p

How the hell is number 6 on 8.4 :eek:

Last edited:
Caporegime
'My top sex tip is to use ice cubes during foreplay.'

I hate that. It's just uncomfortable and they always think it's utterly brilliant.

However I probably wouldn't propel her from my bedroom.

Lol at wants to be a teacher.

Soldato
Nice bunch of classy ladies there. "I once had sex in a portaloo and on the backseat of a double decker bus in the same day" - Brilliant.

No offence to the OP but that set of pictures just looks like the normal vacuous airbrushed to death so called models you see in these "lads" mags everywhere.

Oh and before the below my standards picture gets posted I'm not saying I wouldn't nail them! No vote here.

Caporegime
I am fairly certain this one: http://www.zootoday.com/girls/archi...rls--round-10.htm?slideshow=true&slideImage=3 I went to Secondary school with. Right name, right age, right place. It looks like her and she had a load of pictures just like that one on her MySpace when I still had an account. :/

lol her body is cack you can tell she doesnt try to be firm.

i'd go with #3 if i were forced to choose one of them although her comment is equally retarded but i suspect they are lieing to try and get the idiots who read those types of mags to vote for them

Caporegime
I'm not a fan of begging posts but my friend Amy needs some votes.

She is a very nice girl and to be honest I'm not keen on her doing mags likes this but hey...

You're not keen on her doing mags like this but... you want us to vote for her so she stays in the competition longer and gets more exposure?

Interesting.

Soldato
lol her body is cack you can tell she doesnt try to be firm.

i'd go with #3 if i were forced to choose one of them although her comment is equally retarded but i suspect they are lieing to try and get the idiots who read those types of mags to vote for them

I find Zoo very entertaining... am I an idiot? I'd probably pound your arknor head into the ground, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom