• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OMG what have I done??

Associate
Right first off im skint! I had a pair of XFX 275's running in sli and then my car gets crashed into and the person who did it disappears without a trace. Damage neck end of a grand. So I sell my 275's as they were worth a bit and as I needed a card I bought a cheap 9600 GSO!! Arghh. What a mistake. Poor performance to what I was used to and no fan controller either, just a 100% whirrr gutted. What can I get for around the £100 mark that will give me decent performance on my 790i board??

Caporegime
+1 for a used 4890, or even an 8800gt 512, when my gtx 280 died all i had to fall back on was a 7300gs, quick trip to members market and picked up an 8800gt, coped pretty well too with games at 1920x1200.

Associate
OP
Yea tried the bay and members market, was bidding on a 9800gx2 till the price got to £105. I need something quick mind because im getting a headache with this fan haha. Bonus time in a couple of months so im gonna get a 470 seeing as though the prices have dropped quite aggresively allready so by then you never know i might get one for 280 seeing as though ocuk have them for less than 300 now:)

Holibobs from tomoz though for 2 weeks so my headache should have gone!!

Back
Top Bottom