*** ICC World twenty20 2010 (Spoilers) ***

Soldato
LOLIndia...remind me how many games did they actually win??..they couldnt even get to the super 8's for the second yr running...at least Pakistan have managed to get to 2 semi finals in 2 yrs whilst winning one...thats all ill say for the moment other than LOLINDIA...

haha don't you just love it when you get a taste of your own medicine. i thought winning it only counts. gutted:cool:

for your info, i support my country of birth, the country i live in - england, as well as my country of origin - india:cool:. maybe you should stop judging who people support by their names ;)

come on england!!:cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
haha don't you just love it when you get a taste of your own medicine. i thought winning it only counts. gutted:cool:

for your info, i support my country of birth, the country i live in - england, as well as my country of origin - india:cool:. maybe you should stop judging who people support by their names ;)

come on england!!:cool:

Good for you...lol at taste of our own medicine...what kind of drugs you taking there?? lol

Man of Honour
OP
The teams remain unchanged from the semi-final:

England: Kieswetter (W), Lumb, Pietersen, Collingwood (C), E Morgan, L Wright, Bresnan, Yardy, Swann, Broad, Sidebottom

Australia: Warner, S Watson, Haddin (W), M Clarke (C), D Hussey, C White, M Hussey, Smith, M Johnson, Tait, Nannes

Caporegime
LOL Aussies getting thumped here...good bowling by England though...i think england should win this in all honesty...3 wickets down with 8 runs isnt very good especially during the powerplay overs...bet Clarke is wishing they had won the toss.

About time England got some cricketing luck...might end up winning their first major cricket trophy for the first time:p:D

Man of Honour
OP
24-3 after six overs:

Watson c Swann b Sidebottom 2
Warner run out 2
Clarke not out 13
Haddin c Kieswetter b Sidebottom 1
Hussey not out 2
Extras 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom