Makes you want to cry (FA 2018 bid)

Caporegime
So just when it seems we're in with a shout of hosting the next world cup, some twonk at the FA decides to get taped by his ex-lover/secretary making stupid comments about Spain and Russia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...n-Russia-bid-bribe-referees-South-Africa.html

This bird obviously couldn't give two craps about our bid, she just wants to be in the newspaper and get a nice fat check from the daily mail. Being a bird, there's a good chance she hates football anyhow :/

And the good old Daily Mail couldn't give a crap about our bid either, as long as they sell papers.

This country. Honestly. Always got to stick our feet in our mouths at every opportunity.

P.S. Why can't he sue the fudge out of her for taping him without his permission? I thought if you recorded a conversation you had to declare it?

Man of Honour
What a tart.

More so, shame on the Daily Fail for making a huge article labelling England's footballing problems for FIFA to read. Sorry excuse for a newspaper :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
This bird obviously couldn't give two craps about our bid, she just wants to be in the newspaper and get a nice fat check from the daily mail. Being a bird, there's a good chance she hates football anyhow :/

And the good old Daily Mail couldn't give a crap about our bid either, as long as they sell papers.

What's with all the crapping have you got diahrreah?

Big deal it happens all the time, bird sells story, the DM got there first. The ongoing saga of the Wembley pitch will have more impact on the bid than this. Do you want to gag the press whenever we bid for anything?

Do her, god no, she looks like a right slapper. ;)

Soldato
I've been quite heavily involved in the bid from Bristol City which was successful in us becoming one of the host cities if the world cup were to come here, to say i'm annoyed at the Daily Fail would be an understatement :(

Back
Top Bottom