water cooling

Associate
ok today i got my evga ssc 480 so now i want water cooling

going to buy this one what u think guys?

i like pump and resevoir cause i have antec 900 good cable manegment and it will perfectly fit in bay

c6eyetz5e6fyjgzhikmt.jpg

Associate
I like it, I would change a couple of things:
1) Use 1/2" barbs with that tubing for a ridiculously tight seal, no leaks here! You may even need to warm up the tube slightly to mold it over the barbs.
2) I would look at a Thermochill PA 120.3 Just my personal preference and I know from first hand experience that the PA series is very good, I would never use anything different.

Soldato
I like it, I would change a couple of things:
1) Use 1/2" barbs with that tubing for a ridiculously tight seal, no leaks here! You may even need to warm up the tube slightly to mold it over the barbs.
2) I would look at a Thermochill PA 120.3 Just my personal preference and I know from first hand experience that the PA series is very good, I would never use anything different.

Agreed - Thermochill PA 120.3 for the win, best out there I reckon.

Associate
swap the XT for an EK supreme HF, cools a bit better and costs less.

also change the tubing clips for metal worm clips, they hold better for a longer time

Associate
swap the XT for an EK supreme HF, cools a bit better and costs less.

also change the tubing clips for metal worm clips, they hold better for a longer time

I have the EK Supreme HF too. It's a very good block. The only thing I would say is that the XT is actually supposed to be 1-2'C better. It's really a choice on whether the extra cost is really worth it. Also, there have been some reports of XT's arriving dead or with severely limited performance and having to be replaced. Not sure how much truth is in this though.

Back
Top Bottom