Red Dead Redemption Thread

Man of Honour
According to the Boomtown review:

http://xbox.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=19659

As is Marston's allergy to water - c'mon Rockstar, you could have given him some swimming ability rather than insta-death.

It still got 10/10 from them though :)

Ah, well looking around that does seem to be the case. However you can "wade" through waist deep water and such, and I doubt there are a huge amount of deep rivers.

So it's not too much of a problem.

Soldato
having been playing GTA4 on the pc as of late i thought i would remind myself what it looks like on the ps3 and my my its a blury mess! can't remember it being that smudgey!

hopefully this is better?

Man of Honour
having been playing GTA4 on the pc as of late i thought i would remind myself what it looks like on the ps3 and my my its a blury mess! can't remember it being that smudgey!

hopefully this is better?

It certainly should be.

(You could maybe try upping your sharpness a bit if it really bothers you, it may help)

Associate
I'm really tempted by this game, it seems like one of those games where its best to have it when its first released, playing through with friends. Though i cant afford another £35 squid going on a single game.

Soldato
Anyone know if the mp modes effect your sp saves, as i dont want to be playing mp freeroam with say my mates who will be evil effecting my sp world, if that makes sense?

Edit: From Game: Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Soldato
I was hoping mine would get shipped today from game but it just went to this stage

Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

I wonder if anyone has had the shipped email yet.

Soldato
i love this bit on ign's review :D

Some of the wildlife is there for more than shooting; getting around is done near-exclusively on horseback (or, if you're unfortunate in your choice of getaway vehicle, on the back of an ass).

Back
Top Bottom