Soud Card + Speakers

Soldato
Decided to update my system to get ready for SW:TOR.

I will wait till it is almost out before updating the core parts but for now. I want to improve my sound.

I was using X-fi Fatality gamer which packed in 3 weeks ago along with my speakers. So am using onboard+cheap supermarket speakers atm :o

I plan to get a 7.1 gaming headset but for now a new sound card and speakers will do.

I was looking at 2.1 speakers but that would be pretty pointless if am going to get a good headset to block out the kids :D?

I have a budget of £60 pounds for both soundcard and speakers and use windows 7 64bit

Soldato
What you have at the mo, is it that bad that want to upgrade ASAP? I Don't see the point in spending £60 now on speakers + sound card, only to go and buy something better once you upgrade your system.

Soldato
OP
What you have at the mo, is it that bad that want to upgrade ASAP? I Don't see the point in spending £60 now on speakers + sound card, only to go and buy something better once you upgrade your system.

wont be upgrading my sound and speakers after I buy these. Just the mobo/cpu/ram/gfx

Yup the sound is pretty awful atm buzzing noise from speakers etc

Back
Top Bottom