May 20 is ‘Everybody Draw Mohammed Day’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
This thread is so wrong. I don't think any of the Muslims that visit this forum have ever threatened any of you with death, yet you choose to insult their religion for no other reason that to try and get a cheap laugh.

I am beginning to agree. I totally agree with the sentiment that the backlash aimed at the South Park creators was completely wrong and that it really is nobodies business what people who do not follow a particular religion chose to draw or depict on television.

But now its clear that the constant posting of more and more offensive images are beginning to look like a deliberate attempt to wind people up rather than make what was a very valid point.

aph

aph

Associate
[TW]Fox;16590444 said:
I am beginning to agree. I totally agree with the sentiment that the backlash aimed at the South Park creators was completely wrong and that it really is nobodies business what people who do not follow a particular religion chose to draw or depict on television.

But now its clear that the constant posting of more and more offensive images are beginning to look like a deliberate attempt to wind people up rather than make what was a very valid point.
I wouldn't worry about it, just like everything, people will get bored... move on... and that will be that.

lcg

lcg

Associate
[TW]Fox;16590444 said:

I completely agree with you, but did you think it would end up any other way though? It seemed pretty clear to me that it would go in this direction.

Caporegime
This thread is so wrong. I don't think any of the Muslims that visit this forum have ever threatened any of you with death,

One of the Muslims on here threatened to rape a members mother because they disagreed about Israel or some crap and another has wished cancer on all the people posting in here in this very thread.

Associate
found this one lol

210462192_db867af7a6_o.jpg

Soldato
This thread is so wrong. I don't think any of the Muslims that visit this forum have ever threatened any of you with death, yet you choose to insult their religion for no other reason that to try and get a cheap laugh.

More Jesus pictures are posted on this forum than Mohammed ones. It's called free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom