5 Reasons GTA IV Is The Worst Great Game Ever Made

Caporegime
No it's not and your link contains trash 'journalism' and swear words. Maybe the mods will do you a favour and close both your threads.

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't even bother clicking the link because I totally disagree from the off. Yes it may have flaws but for its sheer size and feeling of immersion in a city environment it is superb. Crap thread...

Soldato
i agree with the point relating to multi part missions and saving,
my main gripe with the game was having to drive one side of the game to get someone then having to drive to the other side of the world shoot someone, then drive back to the other side of the world to take them home OVER and OVER and OVER

Associate
I quite enjoyed GTA4, though didn't think it was the masterpiece that most people thought it was when it came out. I think even people that didn't like it would be fooling themselves if they said it was the worst game EVER...I mean come on, there's thousands of games that are much worse...

Caporegime
I don't recall once in the entire game having to use jump to get onto a standard sidewalk, otherwise you'd see all the pedestrians that cross the streets jumping up and down like idiots.

Back
Top Bottom