Rage Against the Machine - Sunday 6th June 2010, Finsbury Park, London, UK

Permabanned
Bus gets us to london for 7am on the sunday and leaves at 23:45 on the sunday night :)

needed to do it cheaply as I'm in holland for defqon festival the saturday after for 4 days.

KaHn

I was 60 return on the sleeper from Aberdeen, get into London 8am sat leave 9pm on Monday.

My expense was the hotel, although I did get a good deal for 60 per night.

Defqon should be good, I'm off to download a few days after rage to see them again!

If your heading down from Glasgow, let me know if you want to meet up for a drink before? I'm gonna be a loner down there as my brothers picture was rejected by seetickets!

Soldato
Just got email from seetickets, :D

We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order. The order details are as below - Order reference number -tickets for RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE on Sunday 6th June 2010 Your Tickets were despatched on Tuesday 25th May 2010 They were sent by Special Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.If you are not in to sign for them a card will be left advising you to call the postal service to arrange for re-delivery. Please note, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the postal service to arrange for this re-delivery.

WOOT, on there way.

Last edited:
Soldato
For some reason I assumed that I'd booked the monday following the gig off work, cos that would be the sensible thing to do.

However, I have to be in work at 8am, which means driving back after the gig, which means no boozing, and getting about 4hrs sleep :(

Soldato
Hmm seems that people who did the special delivery option rather than standard may be the first set of people to receive their tickets. Makes sense I guess. Get the paid for ones out of the way and then send the rest.

Getting the Mrs to check her emails in case she has any confirmation. Still, I'm sure the rest of us will get them sooner or later.

Associate
I got my ticket this morning, paid for special delivery. Pretty cool tickets but its very thin paper, gonna get destroyed (i like to keep my tickets). Also why the long face? The face image is kinda stretched lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also booked my travel today. Was hoping I'd manage to tag along with someone who was going on a road trip down there, but it never materialised, so getting the bus down there on my own. Cost about £46, so not too bad for a gig down in the capital for a northener. Hopefully I won't feel lonely, or get my head kicked in.

Soldato
Their was a thread in GD (started by me) for those going on their own, I'll be with a mate so won't be meeting up with you weirdos :p will also be in some state by then :)

KaHn

Soldato
Yeah I think you are right KaHn. If you didn't pay special delivery they will probably just been sent out en-mass with no recording system. After all, you didn't pay so you get no frills delivery :)

I would have paid for piece of mind but in the mad scramble for tickets some kind fellow did mine on here, detroit I believe, and as a result I didn't get the option to pay.

I'm really sure it's not worth panicking. If I haven't had a whiff of ticket by this time next week I will undoubtedly be a little ancy. Keep an eye out everyone and have faith.

Soldato
I would have paid for piece of mind but in the mad scramble for tickets some kind fellow did mine on here, detroit I believe, and as a result I didn't get the option to pay.

I would have gladly taken the no option to pay just to secure a ticket :D

Apparently mine are tickets 31XXX and 31XXX+1 even when I got through after 5 min for my self :)

KaHn

Soldato
I did pay! They definitly took the 4 quid aswell... I'm just paranoid because I'm sooo looking forward to it!

You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!You're not going!

;)

KaHn

Soldato
Maybe if you didn't pay for delivery they can't send you confirmation they have sent it?

KaHn

I payed as well!

if it doesn't come by the end of the month ill phone up or something

Edit: according to seetickets, the tickets will be sent out the last week of May

Back
Top Bottom