Aesthetics - Coolermaster HAF X or Lian li pc p80

Associate
IMO HAF X is better because it has a load of 200mm fans or has very good ready-implemeted facilities for water cooling

Associate
Is the Lian Li even capable of housing 4 graphics cards?

Well it has 10 expansion slots on the otherhand, the Lian Li would be way better for that especially if you are taking the new UD9 motherboard. If Haf X can I'm pretty sure Lian Li P80 can as it's even bigger. By the way the MSRP will be £150 for the HAF X case.

Last edited:
Associate
Just a note about the PC-P80. These have gone on backorder status and has not been updated on the Lian-Li 2010 catalogue, so possibly this will be discontinued?

I bought one today from somewhere as OCUK have now removed this from their Lian-Li section. As I stated in another thread, I needed the 10 slots for a double wide quad GPU setup. Not for games, its a folding thing. :D

The HAF X has 9 expansion slots btw. Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

Regards,
Casw1000
fold4life.com

Soldato
Lian li pc p80 had one before i got my MM case it has plenty of room inside but needs a lot of modding for watercooling and the haf x looks better more fancy parts as stock i would go for the haf x :)

Back
Top Bottom